Termite Control / Treatment- The way to protect one’s heaviest, lifetime investments.
Damages done by Termites-
TA greater part of either the home or the office can be damaged by termites. Below is given a text to make you understand better the situation and the damages, that may be caused by termites. Please make sure to reach to your Pest Control Service Provider, as soon as possible, at the first sign of termites in your remises.
Termites cause damage to major parts of a house or office. To help you understand it in a better manner explained below are the main damages caused by them. Just in case you witness any of the signs mentioned below, make sure you waste no time in reaching an Arizona pest control provider.
Damage to the Wall
It is very common for walls to get damaged by termites as these are among their most favourite habitats. The good thing is that this can be controlled with the help of proper inspection. A good Arizona pest control provider will provide you details on the extent of damage the termites have already caused to the wall suggest possible treatments.
Some common areas include wood piles, loose wooden panelling and damp areas. It is important to address these issues before the termites cause any more damage.
Termites love to live close to wood; however, they have been found in cellulose-based materials as well including carpets, photograph frames and books.
They reproduce in early summer and in late spring give birth to new colonies. These multiply at a quick rate and often find space under the carpet. These are normally found at the corners sticking to the carpet. They do not usually cause much damage to it other than some marks; however, carpets serve as a great place for them to grow which is why it is important to be careful.
Termite Foundation Damage
Termites can cause long-lasting damage to the foundation of your home or office. Subterranean termites, one of the most common types of termites in America, are known for their destructive natures. They live underground and are known to forage in soil in order to find food. Exposed gaps or wood underground allows these termites to cause damage to a property’s foundation. It may take time but the damage can be extensive and must be controlled.
As per most Arizona pest control providers, one of the best options is to have a relevant solution to this problem. Some common solutions include the use of pesticide to treat the soil. Plus, bait may also be used to catch and remove termites. Many experts also suggest installing an aluminum layer to prevent infestation.
In addition to these termites can damage your ceiling and laminate flooring as well. To sum it up, they are dangerous for the whole house as almost every corner of your house is open to them. In order to save your property from getting damaged by these insects, it is important that you seek help from an experienced professional provider so that the damage can be minimized.
Termite Control- the need of the hour-
If your property has been infested with termites, it is important to seek professional help immediately. Of all insects, termites are the most destructive, causing literally billions of dollars in damage to homes and businesses. With the right Termite Treatment company, your property will be free of termites. In addition, the company can offer you a preventative plan to keep them at bay.
All termite control companies have their own methods for getting rid of termites, but the following are some of the five ways proven most effective.
- Permethrin Dust – Permethrin dust is a natural termite control insecticide that produces excellent results. Not only is it highly effective for getting rid of termites in commercial spaces, it also eliminates ticks, ants, ground beetles, bagworms, and many other annoying pests.
- Arsenic Dust – Some termite control companies use this type of dust, which is effective in treating termites that are seen but also those in the colony. As one sprayed termite makes its way back to the colony, other termites are affected. However, any bugs that feed on the dead termites will also be eliminated.
- Removal of Damp Wood – The more reputable pest control companies do more than just spray chemicals. A company that offers Termite treatment will check the commercial space for anything that termites might use as a home, including damp wood. If wood floors, baseboards, or stacked wood is damp, you will need to have it replaced or get rid of it.
- Temperature Setting – Termites do not thrive in cold environments. Depending on the size of the space or affected area, liquid nitrogen may be used as a spot treatment to bring the temperature down low enough to kill termites.
- Flooding – Another natural termite control method involves drowning the termites. For example, if termites are outside of your property in a bed of plants, the experts would flood the termites’ mud tubes to literally drown them.
For immediate help in eliminating a termite problem, as well as preventative maintenance, you can always count on the experts at Pest Control service Inc Indore, M.P. They have been providing services to their customers for years.
Why choose Pest Control Service Inc, Indore for Termite control?
PCSI employs a scientific and integrated approach to ridding the premises of termites. The PCSI experts carry out a thorough inspection of the site and its surroundings to determine the affected areas. A plan of action is then drawn up and executed using chemical, non-chemical and biological control methods.