Cockroaches are insects from Phylum Arthropod. Some of the species are found in Human habitats. These are pests causing harmful effects to humans. Cockroaches are carriers of various diseases. They are generally found near kitchen or places where waste materials are deposited. Cockroaches grow near human food, places where human food is available, such as kitchen, restaurants, hotels, food shops, catering places. Cockroaches are known to produce an unpleasant odor.
Cockroaches can be of following types: American cockroach, Brown banded cockroach, German cockroach, Madagascar hissing cockroach ,Oriental cockroach and Smoky brown cockroach.
The facts one does not know
The Cockroaches are major threats to human home and family health. They can enter a human home through cracks and other opening, sewer pipes, drain pipes, etc. They are present in groceries and storage of food materials. Cockroaches grow in plenty of food, warmth, and water. Human residences are ideal places for them. Cockroaches reproduce very fast, they reproduce while hiding. Cockroaches are nocturnal insects; they come out at night only. Day time visibility of cockroaches is warning signs for residents because they are pushed out of their habitats by other cockroaches due to overcrowding.
1. Allergies - Cockroaches leave waste wherever they are present. This waste material is highly allergic to humans, especially children and old people.
2 .Asthma - The most common factor triggering asthma in humans are cockroaches. The debris, dead skin, unique of cockroaches are mainly responsible for causing asthma.
3. Food Poisoning - A very common ailment caused by cockroaches as they live on human food.
4. Respiratory tract infections - The debris of cockroach result into respiratory tract infection in human beings including bronchitis, pneumonia and even tuberculosis.
5. Skin infections - These infections are as a result of allergy condition caused by cockroaches. Sometimes they are very difficult to cure.
6. Repeated infection - Cockroaches cause repetition of infections as resident humans become very susceptible to diseases caused by cockroaches.
The Cockroaches and its eggs are very well protected from commonly available cockroach killing sprays. They are not at all effective in termination cockroaches. One has to take helps of professional pest control service such as Pest Control services INC to get rid of cockroaches for a long time.